IGNOU Result June 2023: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) recently conducted its June 2023 examination, which saw a large number of students appearing for various courses across the country. As the anticipation builds up, students are eagerly waiting for the IGNOU June 2023 results to be declared. In this article, we will explore the process of checking the results, important dates, and what to do after the results are out.
IGNOU Result June 2023
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has not yet released the results of the June 2023 term-end examinations. The results are usually released within 2-3 months of the examinations. However, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the examinations were delayed and the results may be released later than usual.
The IGNOU results are usually released online on the IGNOU website. You can check the results by entering your enrollment number and date of birth. The results will also be sent by post to the registered address of the candidates.
Check IGNOU Result June 2023
The most convenient way to access the IGNOU June 2023 results is through the official website of the university. Here are the steps to check the results:
- Visit the official IGNOU website at www.ignou.ac.in.
- Look for the “Results” section on the homepage and click on it.
- Select “Term End Examination Results” from the dropdown menu.
- Enter your 9-digit Enrollment Number provided during registration.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Your result card will be displayed on the screen.
- Save and print the result for future reference.
You May Also Like
- IGNOU Grade Card 2023 Update, Check Status Online @ www.ignou.ac.in
- IGNOU Date Sheet 2023 Updated, Check Final Exam Dates @ www.ignou.ac.in
- IGNOU Marksheet 2023 Download Online, Check Dispatch Status @ www.ignou.ac.in
- IGNOU Exam Form December 2023, Fill Online Form @ www.ignou.ac.in
- IGNOU Marksheet Dispatch Status Online, Check Direct Link @ www.ignou.ac.in
Apart from the online method, IGNOU also provides an SMS facility to check results. Follow these steps:
- Compose a new message on your mobile phone.
- Type “IGNOU (your enrollment number)” in the message.
- Send the message to 5676750.
- You will receive an SMS with your result.
Result Declaration Date
IGNOU usually takes some time to process the results after the completion of exams. The June 2023 results are expected to be announced by the end of August 2023. However, the exact date of result declaration will be notified on the official website.
In case a student is not satisfied with their results, IGNOU allows the option of revaluation. The dates and procedure for revaluation will be released by the university after the results are declared.
What After the Results?
Once the results are declared, students can also access their grade cards on the IGNOU website. The grade card provides detailed information about the marks obtained in each subject.
Students who could not clear certain subjects can re-register for those courses in the next semester and appear for the examination again.
Obtaining the Degree Certificate
For students who have successfully completed all the requirements for their respective programs, IGNOU will issue the degree certificate. Students can apply for the degree certificate through the prescribed process on the official website.
The IGNOU June 2023 result is eagerly awaited by thousands of students who have worked hard to excel in their academic pursuits. As the results are expected to be announced soon, students can keep track of the official website for updates. It is essential to remember that results are not just a reflection of one’s abilities, but also a stepping stone towards future achievements.
The IGNOU June 2023 results are expected to be declared by the end of August 2023.
You can check your results by visiting the official IGNOU website (www.ignou.ac.in), navigating to the “Results” section, and entering your 9-digit Enrollment Number.
Yes, IGNOU allows the option of revaluation for students who are not satisfied with their results. The revaluation dates and procedure will be notified after the results are declared.
Yes, once the results are declared, you can access your grade card on the IGNOU website, which provides detailed information about your marks in each subject.
You can apply for the degree certificate through the prescribed process on the official IGNOU website once you have successfully completed all the requirements for your program.