IGNOU Exam Result June 2023: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has released the results for the June 2023 term-end exams. Students can check their results online at the IGNOU website. The results were released on August 19, 2023. The IGNOU exam results are usually released within 2 months of the completion of the exams. Students can download their results in PDF format.
IGNOU Exam Result June 2023
IGNOU has officially released the IGNOU Exam Result June 2023 that was held between the month of June to July 2023. Candidates can explore the result of the recent examination conducted by the university. Candidates can check their course results online by reaching out to the result section of the IGNOU website @termendresult.ignou.ac.in/TermEndJune23/TermEndJune23.asp. The entire procedure to check the IGNOU Result June 2023 is described below in this article.
Check IGNOU Exam Result June 2023
Students can check their results by following these steps:
- Go to the IGNOU website i.e www.ignou.ac.in.
- Click on the “Results” tab.
- Select the “June 2023” term-end exams.
- Enter your enrollment number and date of birth.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
Your result will be displayed on the screen.
You May Also Like
- IGNOU Grade Card 2023 Update, Check Status Online @ www.ignou.ac.in
- IGNOU Date Sheet 2023 Updated, Check Final Exam Dates @ www.ignou.ac.in
- IGNOU Marksheet 2023 Download Online, Check Dispatch Status @ www.ignou.ac.in
- IGNOU Exam Form December 2023, Fill Online Form @ www.ignou.ac.in
- IGNOU Marksheet Dispatch Status Online, Check Direct Link @ www.ignou.ac.in
IGNOU Grading System
The grading system for IGNOU exams is as follows:
- Grade A: 80% and above
- Grade B: 60% to 79.9%
- Grade C: 50% to 59.9%
- Grade D: 40% to 49.9%
- Grade E: Below 40%
Students who fail an exam can apply for revaluation. The revaluation fee is Rs. 500 per subject.
The IGNOU exam results for June 2023 were released on August 18, 2023.
The IGNOU June 2023 results are expected to be declared in [month]. Keep an eye on the official website for updates.
Yes, you can apply for revaluation online through the official IGNOU website. Follow the guidelines and instructions provided for a smooth process.
Calculating CGPA is simple. Multiply the Grade Points (GP) earned in each course with the Course Credits, then divide the sum by the total earned credits.
If you’re not satisfied with your results, you can opt for the revaluation process to ensure your answer scripts were evaluated correctly.
Yes, IGNOU offers improvement exams. If you wish to enhance your scores, you can appear for these exams in the next available session.
I hope this article has been helpful. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact the IGNOU helpdesk.