IGNOU Exam Form 2024 Last Date will available soon. Regular, Private, Non-College and Ex-Students apply IGNOU University BA BSc BCom B.Ed MA MSc MCom 1st, 2nd, Final Year Online Exam Form 2024 from here. The Indira Gandhi National Open University will be released the notification for the UG PG Part 1, 2, 3 Exam Form on the official website www.ignou.ac.in. Once released, all of you can download www.ignou.ac.in Exam Form 2024 notification from given below link. Here on this page, you can check complete details about IGNOU Exam Form 2024 Starting date, last date, Apply Link and process to apply it.
IGNOU Exam Form 2024
The most awaited examination form dates will be declared by IGNOU University. Students can apply online on the official website of IGNOU University. As per the guidelines, all the students have to fill the form for appearing in the examination. IGNOU university’s official website will provide all UG PG/ private 1st, 2nd, 3rd year forms online. So, all the students can fill the form from e-Mitra or they can also fill the form by themselves.
IGNOU Online Exam Form 2024
|Name of University
|Indira Gandhi National Open University
|Name of Exam
|UG/PG Main/Back Exam 2023-24
|BA, BSc, BCom, BBA, BCA, LLB, B.Ed, MA, M.Sc, M.Com
|1st, 2nd, 3rd/Final Year
|Uniraj Exam form 2024 Start Date
|Last Date of Exam Form
|Mode of submit Exam form
How to Apply IGNOU Exam Form 2024
- Visit the official IGNOU website: http://ignou.ac.in/
- Click on “Online Registration” and choose “Fresh Registration” if a new student, or “Re-registration” if existing.
- Select your desired program and term (June 2024 TEE).
- Carefully read the instructions and fill out the application form accurately.
- Upload all required documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee through online payment gateway (General – ₹100, SC/ST/PwBD – Free).
- Submit your application and take a printout for future reference.
IGNOU Exam Form Fees 2024
Fee for all UG/PG courses will be charged according to the course and they all will be different from each other and the fees are also different for regular, ex-collegiate, and ex-students. The exam fee amount and more information are provided by the Indira Gandhi National Open University on their official website. Filling the form after the last date will have cost Rs 100/- and Rs 500/-.