IGNOU Exam Form 2023: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is one of the largest open universities in the world, with over 3 million students enrolled in its various programs. IGNOU offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs, as well as diploma and certificate programs.
IGNOU conducts Term-End Examinations (TEEs) twice a year, in June and December. Students who have registered for a course in the January or July session are eligible to appear for the TEE in the next session, i.e., June or December, respectively.
IGNOU Exam Form 2023
The IGNOU Exam Form for the December 2023 TEE is now available online. The last date to submit the exam form without late fees is October 15, 2023. Students can submit the exam form online with a late fee of Rs. 500 till October 31, 2023 and with a late fee of Rs. 1100 till November 10, 2023. The IGNOU December 2023 TEE is likely to commence on December 1, 2023 and conclude on January 5, 2024. The exact exam dates will be announced on the IGNOU website in due course.
How To Apply For IGNOU Exam Form 2023
To apply for the IGNOU December 2023 TEE, students need to follow these steps:
- Visit the IGNOU website (www.ignou.ac.in) and click on the “Examination” tab.
- Click on the link for “Online Exam Form for December 2023 TEE”.
- Enter your login credentials and log in.
- Select the courses for which you want to appear in the TEE.
- Pay the exam fee online.
- Submit the exam form.
Fee: The exam fee for the IGNOU December 2023 TEE is Rs. 200 per course.
- IGNOU Hall Ticket December 2023 [Out], Download Online @ www.ignou.ac.in
- IGNOU Result 2023 Updated, Check June Term End Examination Results @ www.ignou.ac.in
- IGNOU Assignment Status 2023, Check Status, Marks @ www.ignou.ac.in
- IGNOU Grade Card June 2023 Updated, Check Now @ www.ignou.ac.in
- IGNOU Assignment 2023-24 Submission Last Date, Status & Marks
Eligibility for the IGNOU December 2023 TEE
To be eligible to appear for the IGNOU December 2023 TEE, students must have:
- Registered for the course in the January 2023 session.
- Submitted all the required assignments for the course.
- Paid the exam fee.
How to prepare for the IGNOU December 2023 TEE
Here are some tips on how to prepare for the IGNOU December 2023 TEE:
- Start preparing early.
- Go through the study material and assignments thoroughly.
- Make notes of important concepts and formulas.
- Solve previous year’s question papers.
- Join a study group or discuss the course material with your classmates.
On the day of the exam
Here are some tips for the day of the IGNOU December 2023 TEE:
- Arrive at the exam hall on time.
- Carry your hall ticket and other required documents.
- Read the instructions on the exam paper carefully.
- Answer the questions in a clear and concise manner.
- Use your time wisely.
The last date to submit the IGNOU December 2023 TEE exam form without late fees is October 15, 2023.
The exam fee for the IGNOU December 2023 TEE is Rs. 200 per course.
You need to carry your hall ticket and other required documents, such as your identity card and student ID card.
If you miss the exam due to some unforeseen circumstances, you can apply for a re-exam. However, there will be a re-exam fee applicable.
You can contact IGNOU for more information about the December 2023 TEE by visiting the IGNOU website or calling the IGNOU helpline number.
The IGNOU December 2023 TEE is an important exam for IGNOU students. By following the tips above, students can prepare well for the exam and achieve good results.