IGNOU Date Sheet Dec 2023: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is a distance learning university headquartered in New Delhi, India. It is one of the world’s largest universities by student enrollment, with over 4 million students enrolled in its various programs. IGNOU offers a wide range of courses at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels, as well as certificate and diploma courses.
The IGNOU Date Sheet is released twice a year, once for the June term-end examination (TEE) and once for the December TEE. The Date Sheet typically includes the dates and times for all of the exams for a particular term. It is important for students to check the Date Sheet carefully and to start preparing for their exams in advance.
IGNOU Date Sheet 2023
The IGNOU Date Sheet is typically released in the month of May for the June TEE and in the month of September for the December TEE. The Date Sheet is released on the IGNOU website and is also sent to students by email.
The IGNOU Date Sheet includes the following information:
- The date and time of each exam
- The venue for each exam
- The duration of each exam
- The instructions for students
IGNOU Date Sheet December 2023
The IGNOU December 2023 Term End Examination (TEE) is scheduled to begin on December 1, 2023 and end on January 5, 2024. The examinations will take place in two shifts: from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM and from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM.
The tentative Date Sheet can be downloaded from the IGNOU University’s official website at www.ignou.ac.in. The portal for online submission of the examination form opened on September 1.
Students can choose any IGNOU exam center of their choice for the December 2023 TEE examination. They can change their exam center by visiting the university’s official website and requesting the center change online.
How to Download the IGNOU Date Sheet 2023
To download the IGNOU Date Sheet 2023, follow these steps:
- Go to the IGNOU website (https://www.ignou.ac.in/).
- Click on the “Students” tab.
- Under the “Students” tab, click on the “Term-End Examination” link.
- On the next page, click on the “Date Sheet” link.
- This will open the IGNOU Date Sheet in PDF format.
- You can then download the Date Sheet and print it out for your reference.
If you are unable to download the Date Sheet from the IGNOU website, you can also contact the IGNOU Student Support Centre for help.
- IGNOU Hall Ticket December 2023 [Out], Download Online @ www.ignou.ac.in
- IGNOU Result 2023 Updated, Check June Term End Examination Results @ www.ignou.ac.in
- IGNOU Assignment Status 2023, Check Status, Marks @ www.ignou.ac.in
- IGNOU Grade Card June 2023 Updated, Check Now @ www.ignou.ac.in
- IGNOU Assignment 2023-24 Submission Last Date, Status & Marks
December Exam Dates
Here are the important dates for the IGNOU December 2023 Term-End Examination (TEE):
- Last date to submit examination form: October 25, 2023 (with late fee)
- Last date to submit re-registration form: November 10, 2023 (with late fee)
- Issue of hall tickets: November 20, 2023 onwards
- Commencement of TEE: December 1, 2023
- End of TEE: January 5, 2024
Please note that these are the tentative dates and may be subject to change. Students are advised to regularly check the IGNOU website for updates.
Here are some additional important dates to keep in mind:
- Last date to submit assignment: October 31, 2023
- Last date to submit project report: October 31, 2023
- Last date to submit dissertation/field work journals/internship reports: October 31, 2023
Students are advised to submit their assignments, project reports, dissertations, etc. on time in order to avoid any inconvenience.
The IGNOU December 2023 date sheet is expected to be released in September 2023.
You can download the IGNOU date sheet from the IGNOU website. To do this, visit the IGNOU website and go to the “Students” section. Under the “Students” section, click on the “Term-End Examination” link
The IGNOU December TEE is typically held in the month of December. The exact dates for the December TEE are announced in the IGNOU Date Sheet, which is released in the month of September.
If you miss an IGNOU exam, you can apply for a re-exam. To do this, you need to submit an application form to IGNOU within 15 days of the missed exam. You will also need to pay a re-exam fee.
I hope this information is helpful. Please let me know if you have any other questions.