IGNOU Date Sheet 2023: IGNOU Date Sheet 2023-2024 is out now! The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has released the date sheet for all undergraduate and postgraduate programs, including the Term End Examination (TEE) and On-Demand Examination (ODE). The exams will be held in two terms: Term-End Examination (TEE) in December-January and On-Demand Examination (ODE) in July-August.
IGNOU Date Sheet 2023
Here are some important dates from the IGNOU Date Sheet 2023-2024:
|October 10, 2023||Last date to submit examination form for TEE December 2023|
|November 15, 2023||Last date to submit examination form for ODE July 2023|
|December 2, 2023||TEE December 2023 begins|
|December 24, 2023||TEE December 2023 ends|
|July 10, 2023||ODE July 2023 begins|
|July 24, 2023||ODE July 2023 ends|
Download IGNOU Date Sheet 2023-2024
To download the IGNOU Date Sheet 2023-2024, follow these steps:
- Visit the official IGNOU website at www.ignou.ac.in.
- Click on the “Students” tab.
- Select “Examination” from the drop-down menu.
- Click on “Date Sheet.”
- Select the program and term for which you want to download the date sheet.
- Click on “Download.”
- IGNOU Hall Ticket December 2023 [Out], Download Online @ www.ignou.ac.in
- IGNOU Result 2023 Updated, Check June Term End Examination Results @ www.ignou.ac.in
- IGNOU Assignment Status 2023, Check Status, Marks @ www.ignou.ac.in
- IGNOU Grade Card June 2023 Updated, Check Now @ www.ignou.ac.in
- IGNOU Assignment 2023-24 Submission Last Date, Status & Marks
IGNOU Exam Tips and Tricks
Here are some IGNOU exam tips and tricks to help you ace your exams:
- Start preparing early: Don’t wait until the last minute to start preparing for your exams. Give yourself enough time to go through the syllabus and study all the important topics.
- Make a study schedule: Create a study schedule and stick to it as much as possible. This will help you stay on track and avoid feeling overwhelmed.
- Take breaks: Don’t study for hours on end without taking breaks. Get up and move around every 20-30 minutes to avoid getting burnt out.
- Use study materials: IGNOU provides a variety of study materials, such as textbooks, study guides, and question papers. Make sure to use these materials to prepare for your exams.
- Solve previous year’s question papers: Solving previous year’s question papers is a great way to get a feel for the exam pattern and the types of questions that are asked.
- Get enough sleep: Make sure to get enough sleep the night before your exams. This will help you stay focused and alert during the exams.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The IGNOU Date Sheet December 2023 will be released in the month of November 2023.
No, you cannot change your exam centre after the release of the IGNOU Date Sheet.
The duration of the IGNOU Term End Exam varies from course to course. Generally, the exams are of 3 hours duration.
If you miss an exam, you will have to wait for the next term-end exam to appear for that course.
Yes, you can carry a simple calculator to the exam hall.
IGNOU Date Sheet 2023-2024 is out now! Students can download the date sheet from the official IGNOU website. The exams will be held in two terms: Term-End Examination (TEE) in December-January and On-Demand Examination (ODE) in July-August. Students are advised to start preparing for their exams early and follow the tips and tricks given above to ace their exams.