IGNOU Assignment Status 2023: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is one of the largest open universities in the world, offering a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses. IGNOU assignments are an important component of the academic assessment process, and students are required to submit assignments for each course they are enrolled in.
IGNOU Assignment Status 2023
IGNOU assignments are typically submitted online, but students can also submit them in hard copy format at their study center. Assignments are evaluated by IGNOU faculty members, and students are awarded marks for their work. The marks obtained in assignments are combined with the marks obtained in the term-end examination to determine the student’s final grade for the course.
IGNOU Assignment Status 2023 – Overview
|Submitted||The student has submitted their assignment.|
|Under evaluation||The assignment is being evaluated by the faculty member.|
|Evaluated||The assignment has been evaluated and the student has been awarded marks.|
|Returned||The assignment has been returned to the student for revision or correction.|
|Rejected||The assignment has been rejected and the student needs to resubmit it.|
How to Check IGNOU Assignment Status 2023
Students can check their IGNOU assignment status online by following these steps:
- Visit the official IGNOU website i.e www.ignou.ac.in.
- Click on the “Student Zone” tab.
- Enter your enrollment number and password.
- Click on the “Assignment” section.
- Select the semester and year for which you want to view your assignment status.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
Your assignment status will be displayed on the screen.
- IGNOU Hall Ticket December 2023 [Out], Download Online @ www.ignou.ac.in
- IGNOU Result 2023 Updated, Check June Term End Examination Results @ www.ignou.ac.in
- IGNOU Assignment Status 2023, Check Status, Marks @ www.ignou.ac.in
- IGNOU Grade Card June 2023 Updated, Check Now @ www.ignou.ac.in
- IGNOU Assignment 2023-24 Submission Last Date, Status & Marks
Other Important Things to Know About IGNOU Assignment Status
- IGNOU assignments are typically evaluated within 4-6 weeks of submission.
- Students can view their assignment feedback online by clicking on the “Feedback” link next to the assignment status.
- If a student is not satisfied with their assignment marks, they can apply for revaluation.
- Students are advised to keep a copy of all their submitted assignments for their records.
The last date to submit IGNOU assignments varies from semester to semester. Students can check the last date for assignment submission on the IGNOU website.
Students who miss the deadline for submitting their assignment will be awarded a zero mark for the assignment. However, students may be allowed to submit their assignment late by paying a late fee.
You can check your assignment status online to see if your assignment has been evaluated.
You can apply for revaluation of your assignment if you are not satisfied with your marks. To apply for revaluation, you need to pay a fee of Rs. 500 per subject.
If your assignment is returned, you need to revise or correct it and resubmit it.
IGNOU Assignment status 2023 is an important piece of information for students. By checking their assignment status, students can track the progress of their assignments and ensure that they are submitted on time. Students can also use the assignment status information to identify any areas where they need to improve their performance.