IGNOU Admit Card June 2023: As the June 2023 term-end exams approach, students of Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) are eagerly waiting for their hall tickets. The hall ticket is a mandatory document that allows students to appear for their exams. In this article, we will discuss everything you need to know about IGNOU Admit Card June 2023.
IGNOU Admit Card June 2023
IGNOU is the largest Open University in the world, with more than 4 million students enrolled in various courses. The university conducts term-end examinations twice a year – in June and December. IGNOU Admit Card is an important document that students must carry with them to the examination hall.
The IGNOU Admit Card is a crucial document that students must carry with them on the day of the exam. Without it, students will not be allowed to enter the examination hall or appear for the exam. The hall ticket contains important information such as the student’s name, enrolment number, exam date, time, and venue.
IGNOU Admit Card June 2023 Release Date
The IGNOU Admit Card for June 2023 term-end exams is expected to be released in the last week of May 2023. Students can download the hall ticket from the official IGNOU website.
How to Download IGNOU Admit Card June 2023
Follow these simple steps to download your IGNOU Admit Card for June 2023 term-end exams:
- Visit the official IGNOU website (www.ignou.ac.in).
- Click on the ‘Student Zone‘ tab on the homepage.
- Select the ‘Admit Card‘ option from the dropdown menu.
- Enter your 9-digit enrollment number and select your program from the dropdown menu.
- Click on the ‘Submit‘ button.
- Your IGNOU Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of the hall ticket.
You May Also Check
- IGNOU Hall Ticket December 2023 [Out], Download Online @ www.ignou.ac.in
- IGNOU Result 2023 Updated, Check June Term End Examination Results @ www.ignou.ac.in
- IGNOU Assignment Status 2023, Check Status, Marks @ www.ignou.ac.in
- IGNOU Grade Card June 2023 Updated, Check Now @ www.ignou.ac.in
- IGNOU Assignment 2023-24 Submission Last Date, Status & Marks
Details Mentioned on IGNOU Admit Card
The IGNOU Admit Card contains the following details:
- Student’s Name
- Enrolment Number
- Program Code
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Exam Centre Code
- Exam Centre Address
- Instructions for the exam day
What to Do If There are Errors on Your Admit Card
In case there are any errors on your IGNOU Admit Card, such as a misspelled name or an incorrect exam date, you must immediately contact the concerned authorities. You can either send an email to the regional centre or visit the centre in person to get the error rectified.
Documents to Carry Along with IGNOU Admit Card
Apart from the IGNOU Admit Card, students must carry a valid photo ID proof such as Aadhar Card, Voter ID, or Passport. The ID proof should be in original and photocopy.
Important Instructions for IGNOU Exam Day
- Reach the examination centre at least 30 minutes before the exam time.
- Carry your IGNOU Admit Card and a valid photo ID proof.
- Do not carry any electronic devices such as mobile phones or smartwatches.
- Do not indulge in any unfair means during the
- Do not indulge in any unfair means during the exam.
- Follow the instructions given by the invigilator.
- Use only a black or blue ballpoint pen to write your answers.
- Do not write your name or roll number on the answer script.
The IGNOU Hall Ticket for June 2023 term-end exams is expected to be released in the last week of May 2023.
You can download your IGNOU Hall Ticket for June 2023 exams from the official IGNOU website by entering your enrollment number and program code.
In case there are any errors on your IGNOU Hall Ticket, you must immediately contact the concerned authorities to get it rectified.
Apart from the IGNOU Admit Card, you must carry a valid photo ID proof such as Aadhar Card, Voter ID, or Passport.
The IGNOU Admit Card is a mandatory document that students must carry with them to the examination hall. It contains important information such as the student’s name, enrolment number, exam date, time, and venue. Students should download their hall tickets as soon as they are released and check for any errors. In case of any errors, they should contact the concerned authorities immediately. On the exam day, they should follow the instructions given by the invigilator and avoid any unfair means. With proper preparation and adherence to the instructions, students can perform well in their exams and achieve their academic goals.